Gambol (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator
Threads
Lodging Info

The event camp area has been moved this year to within 10-12 minutes of Mesquite. Several good campgrounds and hotels are right in town, including some with spa/golf packages if that's your thing.

Well, we got a couple of ol rednecks from Texas comming to the shindig..

2 weeks away!!!!!

Giddy up! Leaving in the morning and should roll in sometime Thursday afternoon. :D

Damn... I really wanted to go to this but business would not allow... AAArrrrrrgggghh :mad:

Mace, any chance someone could tell me how to find these trails or even show me? I live right up the road by St. George, Utah and would love to check it out. I was looking at pics on the snlc site and it looks fun...

Absolutely,
once I get my junk welded back together I need to take a run up there to play on the trails anyway...

It was a blast..

Jason, I think I left my jacket in the back of your truck, can you send it to me?

Bastard has not told me yet,
Even though I volunteered to be gambol chairman this year.

Hmmmm

:flipoff2:

Thanks Jason.

Mace said:
Absolutely,
once I get my junk welded back together I need to take a run up there to play on the trails anyway...

It was a blast..
Let me know when you'll be ready and I'll see if some of my local buddies would be interested...

What did you break? I didn't catch that info in any threads...

I busted the frame side, erar upper link mount weld.

Just poor welding, nothing else..

It will be back on the road soon. Pending some "improvments"

lol

I'll be at the meeting tues...

Nope,

Too many holidays and sick kids..

But it shoudl be done soon..

Mace said:
Nope,

Too many holidays and sick kids..

But it shoudl be done soon..
Sounds like my house... sniffly noses everywhere and I've gained about ten lbs in three weeks. Aaaahh... the Holidays... ;)

Frydaddy and Myself may make it again this year. If all goes as planed here will be our schedual

Hammers, Sema, GGG.

Got alot of work to do here first. Transmision in the tow rig went out. Looking for a standard. I'm working on a new truck. But it's hot here too, so we havn't been getting much done. Work has got in the way of fun again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom