Gaia discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Delta VS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
deltavs.com
Don’t known if it’s a holiday thing or what but I recently downloaded the app and just this evening got an email saying there’s a 40% discount going on. Turns out it’s only for a normal membership (not premium) and only if you sign up for 5 years. I went for it. Downloadable maps and $12/yr will be well worth it I think.

There wasn’t a code or anything, just a link in the email.

Edit: just checked, looks like the link is pretty basic: Discounts | Gaia GPS

that deal is there for long time when i got mine i paid 60 $ for 5 year

It seemed like it might be a standard thing, since it’s a static web page. Just figured I’d say something since everybody around here raves about the app.

Don’t known if it’s a holiday thing or what but I recently downloaded the app and just this evening got an email saying there’s a 40% discount going on. Turns out it’s only for a normal membership (not premium) and only if you sign up for 5 years. I went for it. Downloadable maps and $12/yr will be well worth it I think.

There wasn’t a code or anything, just a link in the email.

Edit: just checked, looks like the link is pretty basic: Discounts | Gaia GPS
do you have gaia and how is your download speed lately my speed sucks it will take up to one day to download selected track

do you have gaia and how is your download speed lately my speed sucks it will take up to one day to download selected track

Don’t have anything to compare to. Just got it.

Been downloading different maps and tracks recently and haven't seen any difference? What/where are you attempting to download? I normally just do when attached to my network at home so speeds are not of issue.

what type off map do you usually download
i m doing from home to i takes about one full day to download 1000 MB
i was trying different maps and i also swapped my sd card for 128GB 100MB/s U3 MicroSD EVO and no difference gaia support looks to be useless

Did you do a speed test on your network? Before attributing slow download speeds to Gaia, check your network speed. Google "speed test", run them and the compare to the nominal, advertised speed of your internet connection.

195 mbps is the speed i found that a lot of people have same complains and if you email gaia this is the response you will get

Hi there,

Thanks for using Gaia GPS.

The speed can vary greatly depending on what map source you are using, the area being downloaded, and the size of the map download.

The map provider's servers will cache popular locations, and for non-proprietary map sources, the tiles are made on each request if they aren't cached. (Bulk downloads can put a big stress on that, too.)

Depending on the map source you are attempting to download, you might find Gaia Topo to be a faster download. It is mobile optimized and takes up less space on your device.

i received 3 different emails and all the same and no help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom