SOLD GA: 1996 Toyota Hiace Super Custom Limited 4WD - **SOLD** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey y'all, up for sale is my 1996 Toyota Hiace Super Custom Limited 4WD. We imported this one earlier this year and it's been a blast to drive since.

Details:
-222k KM (137k miles)
⁃ 1KZ Turbo Diesel engine, automatic transmission
- Full time 4WD
⁃ Gray two tone exterior, brown cloth interior
⁃ 3 rows of seats including swivel 180 and sliding 2nd row. sliding 3rd row allows for ample rear cargo room
⁃ Very clean inside, out and underneath

- Timing belt and water pump replaced at 185k KM
- Recent oil, fuel filter and air filter service completed with all OEM Toyota parts

- Upgraded double din head unit with Apple carplay and Android Auto
- 2” lift with new rear springs and shocks
- Brand new Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires (235/70/16)
- OEM Toyota Tacoma wheels with chrome caps (silver wheels underneath in great shape)
⁃ Clean Georgia title

**SOLD**

Thanks,
Justin
770-905-6242

IMG_8702.jpeg

IMG_8704.jpeg
IMG_8706.jpeg
IMG_8747.jpeg
IMG_8729.jpeg

Last edited:
I see this sold . Just curious how you liked the hiace. It seems like if they are well maintained they can be fun , especially the camper versions. Any notable issues ? I suspect it's not the fastest ride but was it a smooth ride ?

I see this sold . Just curious how you liked the hiace. It seems like if they are well maintained they can be fun , especially the camper versions. Any notable issues ? I suspect it's not the fastest ride but was it a smooth ride ?

Hey Mike, it is still available. No notable issues on this one and it's definitely fun and a head turner. Certainly not fast but very smooth. This would be a great camper conversion platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom