Parting Out FZj80 Parting Out *updated* (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a bunch of various 80 series parts for sale, mostly 93-96 era
Engine, suspension, axle & mechanical items, & many interior parts ( grey ) including, plastic trim panels, seats, handles, complete carpet set, rear sliding glass windows, cubby covers, various motors, switches, etc. small & large, please let me know what you're hunting for & I probably have it here.
Pictures are available via text or email.
Hello, I need rear lights, rear view mirrors, front seat belts if you tell me the color.
Thanks,
Ashok

Got any front manual seats at the moment?

I am looking for a pair of headlights and corner lights for a 95-97 land cruiser.

I have a bunch of various 80 series parts for sale, mostly 93-96 era
Engine, suspension, axle & mechanical items, & many interior parts ( grey ) including, plastic trim panels, seats, handles, complete carpet set, rear sliding glass windows, cubby covers, various motors, switches, etc. small & large, please let me know what you're hunting for & I probably have it here.
Pictures are available via text or email.
Hi I'm looking for Rear Side Floor Mat Plates and screws the 2 rear speaker covers and the front passenger dash cloth speaker cover. zip 11937

Hi I'm looking for Rear Side Floor Mat Plates and screws the 2 rear speaker covers and the front passenger dash cloth speaker cover. zip 11937
Sorry no floor step plates or screws at the moment... I believe I have one rear speaker cover ( this is for the roof? ) and I'm not sure on the cloth dash speaker cover, would need to turn a few stones and see if I have that -- thank you for checking in!

None at the moment sorry, the axles have sold in sets, complete. I get this request a lot though, what happens to the backing plates that makes them so sought after? Rust & corrosion?

Distributor? Driver side louver? CDL switch? My cruiser’s a 96. DM prices if you have any please!

Thanks for checking in -- nothing in Oak at the moment - sorry, I have lots of Gray though!! but everyone has gray.....

Looking for a driver's side rear door card in gray leather. Let me know if you have one, I can probably arrange pickup.
Thanks,
Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom