FZJ80 + HJ61= ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Day 2:
Tonight I am getting all of the body and drivetrain mounts cut off with the plasma, and I should be heading into town later this week for a trip to the metal supply store to get the channel that I will need to sleeve the frame. The goal is to have the frame 100% ready for the 60 body by Sunday!

Removed the boat anchor from the lift:
IMG_6447.JPG

1fz removal:
IMG_6448.JPG
IMG_6451.JPG

The paints surprisingly good on this frame, will need to re- paint anyways though...

IMG_6478.JPG

Old school is the best school! Great job, looks like your really moving fast with all that free time:clap:....Wish I had a work space that big to make a mess of, especially a lift to go with it. :popcorn:
Thank you! I'm trying to take advantage of both before school starts back then I will be finishing this in my 2 car garage on jackstands...

Man I need to come down asap! Making great progress it looks like!

The really important question here is what are you going to call it?

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Man, I need to come check this out. Maybe @CaptClose would want to tag along. How much longer will you be in town?
We are leaving Monday to go to North Carolina till the 23rd then I will be home until New Years since I'm going to take a ski trip with my homies. Y'all are more than welcome to come check it all out this weekend

We are leaving Monday to go to North Carolina till the 23rd then I will be home until New Years since I'm going to take a ski trip with my homies. Y'all are more than welcome to come check it all out this weekend

I'll be out of town this weekend. Maybe I can try to make it the week between Christmas and New Years.

Things are happening

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom