SOLD FZJ80 Flares, mud flaps- take offs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just took these off of my 94 FZJ80 Slate Blue Metallic. Asking $125 for flare set, $125 for running board set with caps and hangers, and $50 for rear mud flaps. Good usable shape, not perfect, needs cleaning, some scrapes and broken clips etc. Prefer local pick up in Jerome, AZ or Prescott, AZ USA as well. Thanks for looking. Landcruiser parts FZJ80 flares mudflaps steps

100_1439.JPG

100_1442.JPG

100_1440.JPG

Just asking would you be interested in shipping on running boards I could include 25 extra for packaging let me know thank you

Can you post pics of the underside of the flares please?

How tweaked is the right side board? I am in Gilbert AZ. Thanks

How tweaked is the right side board? I am in Gilbert AZ. Thanks
Right or passenger side is better (less tweaked would be a technical description) than the Left driver's side. They look 23 year old decent from the top, but undersides have been scraped and dented a few times for sure. I am flexible on the price. Here are some pics Ken....

100_1455.JPG

100_1457.JPG

Right or passenger side is better (less tweaked would be a technical description) than the Left driver's side. They look 23 year old decent from the top, but undersides have been scraped and dented a few times for sure. I am flexible on the price. Here are some pics Ken....

View attachment 1574848

View attachment 1574852
Thanks for the pics brother, however I am going to pass.

Just took these off of my 94 FZJ80 Slate Blue Metallic. Asking $125 for flare set, $125 for running board set with caps and hangers, and $50 for rear mud flaps. Good usable shape, not perfect, needs cleaning, some scrapes and broken clips etc. Prefer local pick up in Jerome, AZ or Prescott, AZ USA as well. Thanks for looking. Landcruiser parts FZJ80 flares mudflaps steps

View attachment 1564451

View attachment 1564452

View attachment 1564453
I’ll take the flairs if you’ll ship to Portland, OR. I’ll pay shipping as well of course. I’ll PayPal you today.

Rad. Thanks.
Here are the white clip mounts I'm talking about for the front flares. This is the LF flare. This is the only thing cracked or broken on each front flares. Could be repaired or replaced. Available new at Cruiserparts and Spectre OffRoad.

100_1458.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom