FZJ80 + Bullbar = fun (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bjowett

Supporting Vendor
Threads
My buddy decided to remove the nice porch from his beautiful 1880's historic home. The FZJ80 with OME 850/863, BFG 285s and Arb bullbar made quick work of it... :flipoff2: Sorry for the non-tech.

f9d7870a.jpg

f9d7873a.jpg

f9d786c1.jpg

so, it's a *nice* porch from a *beautiful" 1800s "historic" house?
hmmmm....
what am I missing here? or was there :beer: involved?
???
E

We posed it.... a :beer: drunk driver :beer: in a full size Chevy took it out last night.... he was actually stuck in the mess for about 2 minutes, and finally managed to rock the truck back and forth enough to free it from the wood bound pile.... but not before my friend and I both wrote down the plate #. It was quite humorous... while the drunk behind the wheel was attempting to unstick the vehicle, his passenger rolled down her window and yelled "I'm very sorry, he's drunk!" then off they sped.

that's better... at least for the sake of the cruzah folks' reputation...

dang, lucky he didn't get through the brick wall!

E

Is that common behaviour in your place :D

Mike

Posing??? :D

My street is a "short cut" that circumvents the main route through downtown... we get plenty of action for a little side road. Head ons, phone poll hits...

The house is of an old double wall brick construction, very stout, never mind that the first 2 feet of are huge granite blocks. The folks in that truck were lucky they missed.... I expected some photos worthy of rotten.com when I heard the hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom