Fusable link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fusible link

Does anyone have the Fusible link part # for 12v 85 bj70? I'd like to try and ger a new one before I hit folks up for a used one. I would like both the blue wire and the bottom with the 2 wires. It looks like this:
111_1168.JPG

Last edited:
Try 82610-90K03 It says its the whole assembly

Cheers

You can also get just the fuse

Just the fuse as in just the actual wire and make it. I was considering that but since the green connector is starting to rot away from battery corrosion and the brass ends are about toast I'd like to replace it.

Thanks for the part confirmation. That's the # I looked up but it showed the box style not the wire style. I should be ok i just wanted to double check. :)

The part # is 90982-08233

I'm also trying to get 90980-10122 which is the green plastic piece. It's a good # in the electrical connections book but supposedly it's not a good toyota #. Any of you canadians that stop buy your dealer often, could you give it a try. It's the loom end male connector.

Also toyota was cracking down on adding non usa parts to the system and I had to give my vin so they could verify the cdn truck is here. WTF!! Why oh why does toyota have to be so difficult and UNCOOL about Cruiser parts! You can get mog parts that were never sold here, LR, etc. They are really starting to piss me off :mad: :mad: :crybaby: :crybaby:

To repeat an oft-heard phrase around this site... try Cruiserdan. You never know what he might be able to dig up for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom