FSM question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For the last truck I had I purchased a CD from AM General which was a full service manual and parts catalog. So I could see what I broke, then look up the part number and call the dealer with the number. I really liked that. Plus being on cd and in PDF format it was easily searchable and you could print out what you were working on, get it dirty as hell and then toss it. Is there something like this for the cruiser? I have a 97 (or will in a day or so) and I'm sure I'm going to need the manual. I already got some software for my Snap on MT 2500 scanner for the rig. Thanks a lot for your help people. This site is very informative!

Better yet, you can download the FSM from Toyota's site. Do a search for download FSM, there is a bunch of info on doing it.

This link will give you a method for automatically downloading any Toyota manual that you might desire. For your '97, I would recommend the FSM (RM510U), The EWD, the 96 LX450 NCF, the '97 LC NCF, the OM, and maybe the Wiring Harness Repair Manual. There are a few others available like the Body Repair, Automatic Transmission overhaul manual, Maintenance Schedule and some Toyota generic training manuals and the TSBs for programming the VIP RS3000 alarm.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom