Parting Out Fs: Parting out 1992 land cruiser on accident (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does the steering wheel twist? If not I'm interested in that, and the indicator/wiper stalks

Oem 15" wheel? Cost for one to 66436 please and thank you.

how much for the little piece in the shifter handle? theres a little plug that comes out of it. mines missing. i dont know how to describe it... its on the face of the shifter handle and is sort of shaped like a foot without toes? lol if i had a picture this would be way more helpful haha

Looking for the coil/igniter and ECU, maybe idle control solenoid (doohickey in front of the TPS).

Would need them shipped, but those'd fit in a Flat Rate box.

Also may be interested in the radiator fan shroud if we could figure out how to get it up to Sacramento for a reasonable cost.

Hi, do you have a 91 or 92 front left fender flare you could sell me? Any color, preferablY white.

What’s the paint Color/code? Lower hatch in good shape?

Hi, Will you take 25.00 for the windshield washer bottle? Pictures? Thanks, Mike

How much for the dash panels there are three pieces I need the main middle one that covers the radio and carries the air conditioning controls. Longer of the three.

Still have the full exhaust? Also looking for driver's front seat belt. Can pick up, let me know prices. Thanks

I need a battery hold down with J hooks if you have one

Do you still have the passenger front seat belt? Price shipped to 98937?

Non abs? Looking for these hard lines
IMG_1430.JPG

Still have the steering column surround? Also looking for the hardware and mounting brackets for the L+R rear door flare. Need both body and flare side hardware/brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom