Trade FS/FT: Supercharged 99 4Runner Limited w/elocker. $6500 Long Island, NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let me start off by saying I'd prefer to trade than sell. I'm really only interested in an FJZ80 Landcruiser or LX450. I can add some cash (up to $1k or so) on top for the right vehicle.

1999 Toyota 4Runner Limited
1st Gen TRD Supercharger
4x4 w/Multi-mode transfer case
Automatic Transmission
E-Locker with 4.30 gears
178,500 miles, going up daily though
Millenium White/Silver exterior
Oak leather interior
Rear heater

Recent Maintenance
OEM Lower Ball Joints - 177,250
OEM Upper Ball Joints - 177,250
OEM Outer Tie Rod Ends - 177,250
Air Filter - 177k
Alignment at 178k
Lower Control Arms replaced by p/o (unknown brand)
Shocks and springs all around replaced by p/o (unity)
Front axles replaced with rebuilds by p/o
I have a set of Denso IK22 Spark Plugs that I haven't gotten around to installing yet

Tires
Brand new 265/75r16 Falken Wildpeak AT3w's installed at 177k, amazing tires so far.

Interior/Exterior
Kenwood dual din head unit with bluetooth and USB/Aux input
Pillar mounted TRD boost gauge
TRD Offroad decals on quarter panels
Some kind of amp installed but not hooked up
Large-ish ceiling mounted TV, not hooked up
Running boards are removed but I have them
Rain guards are removed but I am putting them back on this weekend

What It Needs
ECT and Rear Window button lights on dash are out, both work though
Only has back door speakers right now, P/O kept the fronts
Rear window does not go down with the key, only interior switch

Basically the whole front end is new at this point. I had it inspected by a shop when they did the alignment and they said the truck needs nothing mechanically. It starts every time, no clunks, no noises, no smoke, nothing. I drive it about 40 miles a day for work and take it on 100+ mile trips every weekend. Overall the truck is in great shape, it's a little rough cosmetically but I've slowly been making it look as good as it drives. I've compounded and waxed a few body panels so far and will have the rest finished soon. There is no rust on the vehicle except for on the hatch, but I think I found a clean one local so that may be replaced soon. The PO also spray painted the bumpers silver probably because it was a city car, but they look alright unless you're looking right at them, I'm on the hunt for replacement bumper covers too. Interior is in very good shape but could use a deep cleaning, I recently shampooed the carpets and replaced the dirty front seat belts but it could use some elbow grease to really make it like new. Center armrest is pretty nasty but I am actively searching for a replacement. Frame is VERY clean.

Like I said in the beginning, I'd really prefer to trade than sell. FJZ80 or LX450 is what I'm looking for, but if you have something else weird or cool I might be interested. Asking $6500, I'm negotiable but as I fix things I'm going to become more firm on that price.

Sorry for the lack of photos, I will take more this week.

IMG_6821.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6823.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom