Trade FS/FT 19' Center Console trade for 80 or 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale or Trade. 2008 Clearwater Baystar 19 Center Console bayboat. We bought the boat new in March of 2010 and now it has under 40 hours on the 90 Yamaha four stroke engine. Great fishing boat for fresh or salt water and will also pull a tube and wake board with the family. Great storage, two live wells, wash down pump and is pre-wired for trolling motor. Also comes with aluminum I-beam trailer with brand new tires. The boat has been to Edisto Beach twice and to Lake Oconee four times.

Selling price $14,500 title(s) in hand.

Wanting to trade down or even for stock 80 or 100 series. Boat located just outside Atlanta in Covington, GA.
Boat 001.jpg
Boat 003.jpg
Boat 004.jpg

I would trade you my 40 for it. Just got done putting the brand new TPI fuel injection on it. I might be able to add some cash as well.

I know you aren't looking for a 40, but I might be wanting to trade or sell it in the fall to buy a boat just like this and figured I would throw it out there.

Edit, just saw the date. PM sent.

Jeremy

Last time i talked to Sid at Marshall's part swap, he traded it for a 100. Might want to double check, but i'm sure that's what he said.

That would explain the 100 in his sig. Sure he did, just double checking.

I'll be driving it the rest of the year with hopes to sell it or trade it for a boat at the end of the season.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom