FS Factory Toyota Winch Controller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Factory Toyota Winch Controller

$250 u.s. shipped.

Pics avaiable if needed.. Pm me..

Thanks,

Bump.. pics coming tonight.

Pic

Here is a pic

Last edited:
ttt

bump

ttt

ttt

ttt

Don't mean to sound rude (maybe I'm just retarded?) but are you asking $250 for a winch CONTROLLER? No winch...just the controller? :confused:

These controllers are expensive - i think they are 800 or 1200 from toyota. The problem is that most trucks sold out of japan at auction have the controllers swiped before the auction or on the boat to canada or elsewhere - they then end up on yahoo japan. I had to pay 150 for one on yahoo japan once - then pay for 3 day shipping to canada. 250 cdn is a deal.

These controllers are expensive - i think they are 800 or 1200 from toyota. The problem is that most trucks sold out of japan at auction have the controllers swiped before the auction or on the boat to canada or elsewhere - they then end up on yahoo japan. I had to pay 150 for one on yahoo japan once - then pay for 3 day shipping to canada. 250 cdn is a deal.

Thanks.. I like it when people know what they are talking about.. thanks!!!

bump

stupid question but that is for the exterior winch control right?

Hmm...don't ask a 'stupid' question when he just said he likes people who "know what they're talking about" :) HA HA

Now thats funny!

Hmm...don't ask a 'stupid' question when he just said he likes people who "know what they're talking about" :) HA HA

Now thats funny!

Don't get upset... I just hate when people chime in their 2cents about prices people advertise.. .. if it is too high people won't buy it, but the seller can ask whatever they want...!!!!

No stupid questions... just statements like.... "seems a little high for just a winch controller"...

And Yes exterior!!

hey need a winch to go with that controller? i have one off my hj62 series that i'm not using.
if i was going to use the factory winch i would buy it in a second. i still have debt to pay on the hdj81.

sorry... can't afford the winch.. need some $$ for the new rig I just picked up!! thanks though

Offers!!

ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom