FS - doors / seats / bull bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all - parts located in MA - 02461. Let me know if you have any questions.

Celica seats - $250/obo for pair. Good condition and everything works. Drivers seat can be adjusted up and down. Both seats slide forward and back and seat backs tilt forward. These were mounted in a troopy and I have no use for them. Comfy though. Also come with clean black seat covers.

Bull bar - $150/obo

SOLD - Doors - HJ47 OZ doors with fly windows - $500/obo for pair. Very good condition, everything works, good glass & weather stripping. Small surface rust on one door...see photo.

SOLD - Ambi-doors - $275/obo for pair. Excellent condition. Tan color on door interior is durabak.
seats1.jpg
seats2.jpg
seats3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all - parts located in MA - 02461. Let me know if you have any questions.

<snip>
Doors - HJ47 OZ doors with fly windows - $500/obo for pair. Very good condition, everything works, good glass & weather stripping. Small surface rust on one door...see photo.

<snip>
If those fit 1972 tub, we need to talk.

Were the seats designed to fit the '73-78 factory bucket style mounting?

What does the Bullbar fit?

Hey D'Animal

The bull bar was bolted to the oem bumper of the troopy and the frame rails. It wouldbe easy to fit it to 40/45's and maybe other LC's with some custom brackets. I could take better pics if desired.

Thanks
Randy

Interested in the ambi doors-pm'd & e-mailed
thanks

Will pay 10 bucks to the first guy who comes and gets that d%*& bullbar out of Randy's yard.

:doh:

Randy's nextdoor neighbor

will the bull bar accept a winch?
Noah - not as it sits. It would need some fab work to accept a winch. btw...your avatar is extremely distracting.

Ambi doors are sold.

Celica seats also come with black seat covers in very clean condition. Will post pics after the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom