FS bumper and axles MI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3/4 ton Axles
They both have 4.10 and are open I do believe they are 30 spline. The 44 has new upper and lower ball joints u joints and new bearings and has hysteer.The 60 has disc brake's and I have another 60 W/O the carrier.I also have extra calipers and u joints . The leafs are not included .
as for the price we will just say its in the air make me a good offer and they can be yours . If you have something to trade let me know . I am no longer building the jeep Iam into building my 82 toyota pickup. I ll take yota parts and $$ or just $$
100_0002.jpg

100_0218.jpg

The bumper is a pretty heavy duty it was made to go on a j10/j20 jeep as for the price we will just say its in the air make me a good offer and they can be yours .
chads_jeep11.jpg

The bumper pices are not weilded yet so it can come a part and their is 7 pices the ends the center the top and the braces
chads_jeep9.jpg

Do I not have this in the right spot? I am willing to do trades what do you have?

I will trade all !

for a duel t-case set up that's including the shifter set up it would be a bigger + if ya had a cross member to go with !!!

Last edited:
try pirate4x4.com. I think you'll have better luck there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom