Front pans (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Afternoon
So a bit of an update on things
I haven’t given up on getting Bobm panels and rockers made up, I have been going through a bit of a nasty divorce that has drained quite a bit of my funds for product, and to top it off I’ve had some serious health issues not related to the other but I’m on the mend and there is a light at the end of the tunnel hopefully by winter I’ll have some parts fabbed up and ready
Thanks Jonathan

Afternoon
I haven’t given up on getting Bobm panels and rockers made up, I have been going through a bit of a nasty divorce that has drained quite a bit of my funds for product, and to top it off I’ve had some serious health issues not related to the other but I’m on the mend and there is a light at the end of the tunnel hopefully by winter I’ll have some parts fabbed up and ready
Thanks Jonathan
I'm going to paraphrase someone, unsure who said it..,,
"when you find yourself in the middle of hell, keep going, you're halfway thru the worst of it."
Lot of us unfortunately can relate....

Afternoon
Thanks Jonathan
Take care of yourself!

@remy1974 hasn't been on since October 30, 2003. I hope everything is ok with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom