Front bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
So we all love the Resz fab front bumper but the lead times are a killer . Well your worries are over . We will now be stocking these hard to get bumpers . We have reached out to Resz Fab and will be assembling these in house . It’s a win win for everyone. Get your orders in now and have one in time for Christmas 😃. These are the V2

F32722B4-5BEB-493D-BE24-A8DDC65FC88A.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome news for both of you! Congrats!

For less than $2,000 I get a pallet of metal parts? I don't own a welder, will superglue work? :eek:

ps: yeah, I know, you plan to assemble them, but the image of parts on a pallet was irresistable.

For less than $2,000 I get a pallet of metal parts? I don't own a welder, will superglue work? :eek:

ps: yeah, I know, you plan to assemble them, but the image of parts on a pallet was irresistable.
GWcruiser have you ever had 1 decent thing to say in any of your posts ? Who has said anything about a pile of parts or what does you owning a welder have to do with anything ? Superglue ? The pic is what bumpers look like before they are assembled . You are welcome to get in line and get on the up to a year waiting list and buy direct from Resz Fab Or if you do not want to wait we have them .

GWcruiser have you ever had 1 decent thing to say in any of your posts ? Who has said anything about a pile of parts or what does you owning a welder have to do with anything ? Superglue ? The pic is what bumpers look like before they are assembled . You are welcome to get in line and get on the up to a year waiting list and buy direct from Resz Fab Or if you do not want to wait we have them .
Sorry - apparently the humor doesn't translate well, even tho I explained it in the small print.

Here is a assembled bumper

8C6442E1-67AF-4EEA-BCEA-15D80AB3D6B9.png

It would be nice if it were modular so the wings could be replaced while not having to remove the winch mount section too. I wish Dissent had an offering for this truck for that very reason.

I think i could mod it and make the wings a bolt on style. i will look at it some .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom