From Factory to Aftermarket. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Most off-road enthusiasts are aware that nearly all trails have deep ruts and rough edges, and we all know from experience they can appear out of nowhere! Although some crawls can look safe, even the sturdiest trails can shift unexpectedly. Before you know it, you’ve bounced off a large rock or two, damaging either your suspension components, lower control arms, or your fuel tank. Most vehicles come from the factory with some sort of skid plate/fuel tank cover, but they are mostly for looks. I’d say, those factory plates are more of a dust cover than a protective shield. When it comes to adding armor to your rig, steel or aluminum skids are a must. Typically, when upgrading your armor to aftermarket parts we recommended these three quick upgrades to keep your rigs undercarriage safe:

Continue reading-->From Factory to Aftermarket. - https://www.ragofabrication.com/blogs/blog/from-factory-to-aftermarket

2E7CCA57-B173-4221-A20D-FE154344591E.JPG

I had so much fun reading this article because it is so informative. I've been planning to install a skid plate on my off-road vehicle for added protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom