Friday, 3/15 outing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On Friday, Johnny C is going to be in town and he and I are going out for dinner and a good beer. If you want to join us, let me know. Time and location TBD, but guessing late PM to dinner time. We'll try to pick a place that also serves Mountain Dew.

I'll be there

Sorry for missing this, I just got back from vacation and had to catch up on other things. Maybe next time.

--EDIT--

Depending on when we finish and traffic, we'll meet around 6:00 at Pauley's Island Brewery, 2668 Industrial Ave, North Charleston, 29405. We may go to Munkle later, will play it by ear. If you come much later, text one of use to make sure we haven't moved.

Last edited:
Man, for the last 45 minutes I've been cursing you... I only got your text and thought you were meeting Johnny all the way up in Pawley's Island at 4:00 on a Friday. It sounds like a lovely Saturday or Sunday drive, and we've talked about it in the past, but there's no chance of doing it on a Friday! North Charleston is much more reasonable, though. I plan to attend, sir, but I'll be in the Mini.

It actually happened! Johnny C & Sons will be traveling up 95 so watch out! @GLTHFJ60

DEDCD7D9-1FDA-4870-A207-6797B1E5FF90.jpeg

73F45A05-2297-4400-94AB-8609DF2F5733.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom