Free T-Case Savers ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill take one off your hands

just wondering

Interesting read on your design. I'm wondering, how does the average Joe go about installing the case savers? I'm guessing due to clearance issues, the t-case needs to be removed, drilled, tapped, inserts installed, and t-case with case savers re-installed.

Would you consider the tapping and install of the inserts a DIY type project? Seems that the drilling/tapping should be done with some type of jig to ensure the tap hole and threaded inserts remain properly aligned (perpendicular to the mount surface) for the bolts that will be installed into them.

You can't beat the price so I'm sure you wont have any problem moving them.

D

Interesting read on your design. I'm wondering, how does the average Joe go about installing the case savers? I'm guessing due to clearance issues, the t-case needs to be removed, drilled, tapped, inserts installed, and t-case with case savers re-installed.

Would you consider the tapping and install of the inserts a DIY type project? Seems that the drilling/tapping should be done with some type of jig to ensure the tap hole and threaded inserts remain properly aligned (perpendicular to the mount surface) for the bolts that will be installed into them.

You can't beat the price so I'm sure you wont have any problem moving them.

D

no more info availible

Last edited:
pm was sent a couple days ago........haven't heard back yet.

can you confirm?

jim

I would love to have one! Please let me know how much for shipping to 29482 and how to pay you.

Thank you again for the cool offer!

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom