FREE Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so I have a bunch of parts that Gary did not want.

4-5 various drive shafts, mostly cruiser d-shafts from diffrent years. All 40series except one rear mini truck.

2 rear cruiser axle diff covers.

short side/long side rear fj40 axles.

couple short/long side front FJ40 axles...

and a box of random parts:)

Deal is you take it all if you take anything.

IF nobody takes it in the next week or so it goes to the junk yard.

Stew

When do you need it gone?
I can't get down your way for awhile.

Lane

Lane,

If it is spoken for I don't mind holding on to it for a while. I would much rather see it get used than thrown away. I can even wait until FG and have somebody (cough cruisernerd cough) transport it up to NH for you.

Stew

Stew aren't you going to need those parts for the next build up?

Stew/Lane-

I can do that for a FG timeframe.............probably be bringing my junk in pieces anyhow..........................:rolleyes:

Whats going on Jim???

Eh, feeling sorry for myself, think it's going on year three that I won't have the other 25 together for FG. :rolleyes: Maybe if I bring the pieces I can wrench for the weekend. ;p

Hard part for me is blocking out the time to do it. Only need to blast the body, paint and reassemble. :) I'll holler when it's time to lift the body.

I'll take them, I'll try and figure out a Sunday that works for both of us and come down and pick them up.

Lane

what are you taking lane. all of it? If possible I'd like to get a set of the rears as spares.[/QUOTE

All of it, was looking at the rears for the same reason, I'm sure we can work something out.

In reply to the "bunch of random parts", I'm looking for some rear leafs for the 4runner if you have any or know anyone who has any that would fit. I'm gonna need some for fall gathering, just for the stock run at least... the rest of the stuff i need is in my sig also, i'm totally flat broke :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom