free mile marker winch with perchance of any 8000+ winch? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
OK, 4 wheel parts has an online offer:
Milemarker WinchFree Milemarker Winch With Purchase Of Any Milemarker 8000k Winch Or Larger
Check Out Milemarkers Line Of Winches
Take advantage of this special deal: Free Milemarker Winch With Purchase Of Any Milemarker 8000k Winch Or Larger

IF this is the case, I would liek to go in with someone possibly and buy an 8,000 pound winch and get another 8,000 lb winch for free. That makes it
MIL76-51140
$417.99 / 2 = 206.55 and tax each. Anyone interested?

yeah are they any good?

I had the same one on my CJ5.WOrked liek a charm. Good speed, good power.

I'd take out one of thier 4 wheel parts cards and pay it. then pay off half with the the split in cost.

if its not the 8000lbs one just get the harbor frieght job(same whinch spec sheets...) about the same price you'll spend with the two going in on the milemarker....i think several members are running the harbor f ones see how they like them...

I looked all over for that, but my server was not showing a bit of the page it had an X on it. Must have been the get a 2,000 winch free. All I could see was what Iposted at the top of the thread.

WhenI get a new one, I do like the harbor freight price.

My bad all. Sorry for the faster heart reight. Server is cud here and all I have tody is testing so surfing the net.

Harbor freights winch is made by milemarker. There was a article in petersons 4x4 about it a year ago. Chad and Cacy both have harbor freights and they work great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom