Free 80 Parts, come and get them (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm at a stage in life where I'm cleaning out some of my stock that has been accumulating for almost 20 years. These items are Free, you just need to come pick them up. I'm located in High Point.

First offering: the third row seats from my 80. these were removed about a week after buying the truck and have been in the attic ever since. Seats, brackets and even the seat belts.

Second offering: a set of stock front control arms (bushings are in relatively good shape, ran these with plates for a year and put new bushings in when I put the plates in), and two sets of stock rear lower control arms. One has a slight bend to it.

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

^ I could really use those control arms.

You planning on being at the Christmas party?

^ I could really use those control arms.

You planning on being at the Christmas party?
If you need me to I can grab them and bring them to the Christmas party. Y'all just decide and I'll swing by and get them Alex.

I'll take the radius arms and a set of rear arms if they are not already taken. X-mas party would be great!

Stan

Any grey front seat belts- driver and passenger? How about grey cloth non power seats for front?

I have some radius arms I would like to get rid of too! Why don't we do a parts swap at the Xmas party. I really need to free some space up at home.

I would like someone to get all of the arms at one time. Eric, if you want to swing by and grab all the arms please let me know and I'll hold them for you.

Any grey front seat belts- driver and passenger? How about grey cloth non power seats for front?

His truck has the oak or tan interior and is leather. And the listing mentions third row seats and belts only :meh:

I don’t want to cut in line but I’ll take the control arms if the others pass @concretejungle

If you need me to I can grab them and bring them to the Christmas party. Y'all just decide and I'll swing by and get them Alex.

Eric, That would be great! I'll see you at the party.

I would like someone to get all of the arms at one time. Eric, if you want to swing by and grab all the arms please let me know and I'll hold them for you.
Sounds good. I'm available Saturday or Sunday morning. Let me know what works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom