Wanted Foxwing Awning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone in the northeast selling a Foxwing awning? Or a gamiviti or equivalent roofrack for the 100 series?

using the supplied poles and lines rather than letting the awning just hang off the mounts.

Very good point.

The first, very first, time I deployed my 270' Foxwing a gust (very light gust) bent the awing over my roof before I got the guy wires pegged into the ground.
It resulted in a broken hinge and two bent awning tubes.
Rhino Rack, which sells them in the US was not very helpful.

Ive got an HEO270, it's ok for the money, I paid $400 and have used it once. I can say the material is absolutly water proof, and if you don't have it set up right, will hold rain :)

250 is a good deal, note that the HEO one is passenger side only. And there are velcro in walls, but HEO no longer supports this so you'd have to go to the manufacturer in China.

If your going to go foxwing get a rhino rack all the others youll regret it or ezi awn. JMo Im on my 3rd awning in a year

its been on the trailer about 2.5 years....set up 7-8 times. It would be available after April 20th. Includes all the ropes, poles, anything that came with the original setup.

Would be asking $450....its in nice shape.

Its mounted on the drivers side of the trailer.

Anyone in the northeast selling a Foxwing awning? Or a gamiviti or equivalent roofrack for the 100 series?
I have an Eezi Awn Manta 270. I really like it. I used it a few times, but for what I paid $1,400.00 less than a year ago I'd like to be using it more. Would do way better on a 100 series than my 200 too. (Atlanta area)

using the supplied poles and lines rather than letting the awning just hang off the mounts.

I was toying with grabbing one of the Pope's - 78" TWO70 Awning, for the price point it seems like a safe gamble. Do the poles store in the bag along with everything else? I don't want it if I need cab space for it. (One of the main reasons I want a self supporting one eventually.) Also how does it mount?

Ok4wd in Jersey sells the Alucab Shadow awning and maybe the foxwing. I hqve the Alucab, is probably twice as expensive, but freestanding in light winds. They also have a wall set to make a big enclosed living area. Buts thats another 800 or 900.
Keep in mind that the 270 awnings are longer usually. So they take of the whole side and then some.
20180418_145457.jpg
OI002456.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom