Fourtillfour in Encinitas, San Diego – Monthly 4x4 meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone
We're growing Fourtillfour on the west coast in Encinitas, and hoping to bring our monthly adventure meets out here too. Our shop in Scottsdale, AZ hosts a monthly adventure meet with a huge collection of vintage Toyotas – from 40s, 60s, 80s, and even some new heavily modified new stuff. Just wanted to introduce ourselves. Who's in the area? We're thinking of the first adventure machine meet in Encinitas Saturday, July 30. Would love to have you all out. Tons of parking in our lot on the 101. Free coffee to you guys.

More info @fourtillfour & fourtillfour.com

IMG_2782.jpg
IMG_2783.jpg
IMG_2784.jpg
IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg
Here's a pic of our 70s series towing our 2021 Baja 1000 class 11 VW

San Diego FJ60 owner here! I spent several years in Encinitas, but currently living a short trip away in Escondido. Would love to support this and stop by if you guys make it happen!

You may want to also post in the Beach N Toys club site, its very active.

this sounds great. a friend of mine recently turned me on to you guys, then i saw fred williams drinking some of your coffee, and now this? i think we may head down from fallbrook on saturday.

Thanks for the responses! We'll host the meet this Saturday, 7.30 and I'll post in the Beach N Toys thread thanks for the suggestion.
Looking forward to having you out.
- Nico

1114 N Coast HWY 101, Encinitas, CA 92024
Saturday, 7.30, 7am - 10am

We'll be hosting another meetup of vintage offroad cruisers at Fourtillfour Cafe this Saturday, 8.27. It'd be great to have the vintage cruisers come out again. Last month was a lot of fun.

1114 N Coast HWY 101, Encinitas, CA 92024
7am - 10am

Looking forward to it. - Nico

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom