Fordycd in jan?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Talked w/ someone today that ran signal peak this past weekend and said it was AWESOME!!
Wore t shirts and the only snow was in the trees!!
Jes sayin!!
Wonder if I could wheel w/ ONE arm?!??

Thankfully we can't say that Fordyce can be done in Jan. very often. I can't help but to wonder what this drought is going to do to domestic food production & associated costs this year.

I'm starting to get spring fever already, w/ this nice weather!!
Then I heard that fordyce was clear made it WORSE!!
In addition to a broken wing and the need for new steering arms and busted outer door handle... Well... That just bummed me out!!

Always up for some Fordyce. Last report on pirates was that it is ice on the hill just before 1st river crossing and slippery just past winch hill 2:eek: by the good camp spot.

You could wheel with one arm since it is your left arm that had surgery-Right? Bronco and Budwieser are always good.

24HR-I think the same thing. Even hay for this area will be sparse. That means cattlemen sell off now to keep from paying high hay prices to feed their cattle then we pay higher prices due to shortages. It could dig deeper than that. We should all plant gardens. I will share my apples-always have more than I can use. Dan makes Kimchi:lol:.

I am free after 10:00am this sat. and no plans for the next wknd and my wife will be out of town....so...

J and I were up at the top of the trail right before Thanksgiving and there was a fair amount of snow up there, but it hasn't snowed since so who knows. Going in to Fordyce in January kind of sounds like the start of a bad story to me though, I'll wait a few months...

Plenty of trails on the eastern slope to run this time of year, like Mark mentioned.

Obviously, I can't do any real wheeling right now, but is was just intrigued by the idea of running the trail in JANUARY!! :)
It'd be like getting AWAY WITH SOMETHING!!

As soon as my shoulder is cleared by the MD...
I'm gonna be ALL KINDS OF DOWN FOR WHEELING!!
All I can do right now is START my rig, get the fluids rolling and charge the battery!!
I AM DYING!!!!

Talked w/ someone today that ran signal peak this past weekend and said it was AWESOME!!
Wore t shirts and the only snow was in the trees!!
Jes sayin!!
Wonder if I could wheel w/ ONE arm?!??

I was out there on the 20th. Warm and dry. Very little snow...

- lurker

As soon as my shoulder is cleared by the MD...
I'm gonna be ALL KINDS OF DOWN FOR WHEELING!!
All I can do right now is START my rig, get the fluids rolling and charge the battery!!
I AM DYING!!!!

How about co pilot???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom