For Sale Section (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are there any OME stock height rear springs hanging around...
Since I can't seem to get bigger tires I thought I might lower my truck until some 315s come my way..

I've got a set of springs that you can have but I'm not sure if they are the fronts or the rear.

Are they OME or oem.... I have a set of oem but I was specifically looking for the OME stock height like you used to have.

Yeah... He said that they are mine as soon as he gets that other set in his hands..

Volvo 850 Leather Seats - $75

I bought these to install in my 80, but since I will be upgrading to a new 80 with new leather I don't have any use for them. The leather is in great condition and they have seat heaters installed(I have the switches) I think they should be pretty easy to adapt if you take the volvo motors off the base and reuse the cruiser sliders. I started on some last weekend but didn't get them finished. I have also found wiring diagrams online, looks like the wiring for the heaters and the recline and or other motors should be pretty easy to figure out. These don't have side airbags so no need to worry about that.

IMAG0586.jpg

What color are the seats? On my phone they look reddish so thats why i am asking.

Also how wide & tall are they?

What color are the seats? On my phone they look reddish so thats why i am asking.

Also how wide & tall are they?

they're not reddish, more of a tan color. Here's a better pic of the color - also can see the bottom with the motors removed. Tall I don' know, wide - they are around 17" between the two side rails on the bottom. that's all I measured because that's what I needed to build the adapters:

IMAG0660.jpg

heavy volvo up, down motors and stock rails - 18.5" between mounting holes on stock sliders.

IMAG0659.jpg

Ok thanks

What about the overall width of bottom seat cushion , outside of cushion to outside of cushion ?

Coil Spacers set of 30mm and set of 10mm - 80/100

In classified

spacer1.jpg

spacer2.jpg

spacer3.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted-- 80 series brake booster.

256-744-5164

I have a few 60 Series odds and ends for sale on Craigslist. Go to Birmingham main page and search "eagleone". This will show all our cars trucks and SUVs for sale also. THANKS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom