For Sale 2006 AZ Rust Free Toyota Landcruiser with 80K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

2006 Toyota Landcruiser UJZ100

AZ Rust Free 100 Series With 80K Original Miles.

I have owned this truck for the past 8 years. It has always been garaged and used as a second vehicle. It was seldom taken off road because I used my 80 series. The interior looks like new except the driver’s seat has some very slight signs of use. Except for the factory CD changer everything works including the power rear vent windows, sun roof, rear A/C and heat.

Finding a rust free low mileage Landcruiser (not LX470) is hard to find. I loved my vehicle like a family member and it was taken care of. The only reason I’m selling it is because I do not drive it. I want it to go to someone who will use and take care of it. (I don’t need to sell it.)

The truck has not been jerry rigged in anyway and just passed AZ strict emissions.

I have all documentation of what was done since new and it has a clean car fax.

The truck was sent to Slee Off-Road when purchased new and received:

2.5-inch Slee lift with differential drop.

AHC-Delete. (The truck does retain all the stock AHC systems if wanted to go back)

Slee rear bumper with tire swing out and high lift mount.

TJM front bumper and Warn winch with synthetic line.

Recently:

Brand New 33/10.5 tires

Front wheel bearings repacked (preventive maintenance Camelback Toyota)

New front half shaft boots (Camelback Toyota)

Oil changed every 5K with Synthetic

Lucas Oil in the front/rear diff and transfer case.

New front hood struts.

New 3M lifetime window tint.

Air induction pump bypass. (Does Not Effect Emissions)

I removed the whale tail rear brake light because it distracts from the classic Landcruiser look. Whale tale and the never used third row seats will be included.

I removed the front skid plate for the under carriage pictures. I cleaned a few areas with undercarriage cleaner to show the zero rust and almost new looking paint when clean. Nothing was repainted.

The original floor mats have always been covered and carpets look close to new.

The truck has an open recall for the rear passenger air bag that will be fixed by Toyota at no cost. I will hopefully have this done next week. This truck needs absolutely nothing and I would drive it across the country with no hesitation. Timing belt/water pump could be done because of the age but not needed for 20K more miles. I took this into consideration with my asking price.

Please call me with any and all questions. If you are out of state and want to pay for a shipper I will help facilitate. You could also fly to AZ and drive it home.

I could only post 5 photos. Please email me for 23 more including the undercarriage.

Asking price is 37.5K I would like it to go to someone on Mud but will advertise it on other outlets if needed. Email Teckert556@gmail.com 480-433-7037 Shawn

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

Last edited:
Any cruiser left in your current fleet? Are you leaving us?
I sold my 80 a few months ago so I no longer own a Cruiser. I will check in from time to time as I have done for many years. I now own a new Ram Power Wagon that I will use to hall my dirt bike around. It will serve as my new adventure vehicle with front and rear lockers and electronic sway bar disconnect. I have met a lot of good people over the years as a club member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom