Fog lights out! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wrong polarity. Usually when you install LED and it does not work it's because it was assembled with wrong polarity. You need to swap the wire around.

I installed a set of yellow aftermarket fog bulbs and after a few months they just blew out. I replaced with OEM bulbs and issue was resolved.

Had this same issues. Both bulbs were out.

I’m trying to install new fog lights on my 98 100. I couldn’t get a LED one to turn on or another set of OEM I bought. And now the original lights won’t turn on either now. Fuses all look good and all other lights work.

I’m trying to install new fog lights on my 98 100. I couldn’t get a LED one to turn on or another set of OEM I bought. And now the original lights won’t turn on either now. Fuses all look good and all other lights work.
The relay might be bad. Did you have the low beam on? Stock fog only turn on with the low beam on. Unless it's been modified.

Yea everything seems to be the way it should be. It worked just before I decided to change it. Then as soon as I unplugged the first light and when to test it neither light worked anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom