Flat Nasty with TAC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MoJ

Threads
So who else is making it to the Tornado Alley Cruisers event at Flat Nasty?

I don't know yet if I am or not. It will probably be a last minute decision for me.

So who else is making it to the Tornado Alley Cruisers event at Flat Nasty?

Yes, I'm going. I registered today. I going down friday afternoon and leaving Saturday night.

Anyone have room to haul some tires from PitBull down to the park?

Thanks,

Maybe, What size? I have a 6' bed on my tow rig but it has a camper shell on it. Where do you need them hauled from?

I'll be going down Friday later in the day. I will be with the Capital City Crawlers doing work on trail ten for the BFG Outstanding Trail deal. Let me know by like Wen. if you still need to get them down there.

Mike-

I'm heading down Fri morning from Columbia. I'll bring the items for the raffle with me.

The Raffle is Friday Evening???????

Shaggs, yall got your the rig running??? We work our tail off on Trail 14 this weekend, wait to you see the resto eliminating the bypasses keeping folks honest. It's clean and sweet.

-John

John,

SWEET! Raffle will be Saturday afternoon, 4-ish, while we still have daylight (so Jason can see is tickets)

Talked to Sheila the other day. I think we're "pass the hat" for the young man that passed away at the park recently. We're all wheelers.... if we don't help each other who will?!?

I'm traveling tomorrow. My cell number is 316-644-8635 if anyone needs anything..... or if ya wanna haul some tire down :hillbilly:

I have to rebuild two kingpins tomorrow after work. Hopefully the rest of the rig will be finished also. Whole front and rear of the rig is now tubings so a lot of things to get done. Probly late Friday nite we should get in.
As far as the tires go if some one can get them to my house or near to meet I can bring them down with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom