For Sale FL--- 1987 4Runner SR5 22RE 5 Speed OME ARB 33" Rust Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Mudders,

Up for sale is my 1987 4Runner SR5 model with 22RE 4 cylinder engine and 5 speed trans with all the bells and whistles (altimeter, sunroof, power windows/door lock, etc. All works including the rear window and wiper). Grey interior and exterior with 150K++ and still counting since it's my daily.

Engine runs strong and has no oil leak. It also has a full OME suspension (everything except shackles which were out of stock at the time of my order) and ARB front bumper and Warn M8000 winch. Very reliable and can go anywhere without hesitation. Feel free to ask questions you may have and I will answer promptly.

Asking price is $5900 as-is. I can remove the bumper and winch to reduce the price. The truck located in Tampa, 33615. The reason for selling is I just picked up an FJ62 to eventually be my daily and it needs some work done.

The Pros ;

Original paint and SR5 decals and 99% rust free
All power options work including Altimeter
Sunroof and its cover still intact (rare and hard to find part)
Full OME kit (minus the greaseable shackles)
Genuine ARB bumper and Warn M8000 winch
BF Goodrich Mud Terrain 33" on 15x8" alloys
Superwinch manual locking hubs

The Cons ;

No AC
Paint is in poor condition, especially on the roof, due to the previous owner's negligence for several years
Cracked dash
The AC faceplate is damaged
Ripped front driver's seat

Onto the pics...

6DeUBFrl.jpg

YQYxKKIl.jpg

jLWFcBml.jpg

SpoKMBQl.jpg

f340YVul.jpg

hjRroCll.jpg

Again, please PM me or text 81 three five zero 863 nine two for more info. No calls will be answered since I do not pick up out of area numbers.

Cheers,

Duke

Nice 4runner. Exactly what I'm looking for. Just need to thin the fleet first.

Nice 4runner. Exactly what I'm looking for. Just need to thin the fleet first.

Thank you! It's as reliable as the Cruisers no doubt about it.

Bump...price is negotiable.

any pictures with better lighting? need to see underneath and how bad the roof is too. Thanks!

Snapped some for ya yesterday. It's not too bad honestly. I'm planing on Rhino lining the fiberglass top but it's been raining everyday down here for two weeks now.

icsWP8m.jpg

y60xlje.jpg

McocMqz.jpg

rPn2852.jpg

h62J5Cw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom