FJC camper conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bajataco.com
Here is an FJ Cruiser camper conversion built for expedition travel. The back half of the body has been removed in favor of a custom box, and the frame has been stretched a little less than 2 feet for a little more room and longer WB. ;p

fjcamper.jpg

OK, let's have some fun with the FJC and Photochop - anyone else?

:popcorn:

Can I get that on my 80-series?

Has anyone ever thought of trying to fit a VW camper van roof to a cruiser - that would be kinda funky....

Baja taco which tacoma are you in prescott? i grew up there and have seen many many running around. I was the LX450 with the Arb and stickers on the windows. Do you know fletcher?

mike

lx450landcruiser said:
Baja taco which tacoma are you in prescott? i grew up there and have seen many many running around. I was the LX450 with the Arb and stickers on the windows. Do you know fletcher?

mike

Hi Mike

I have a white xcab with camper shell and roof rack, some lights, etc. You can see pics at my website www.bajataco.com - Yes, I remember seeing your LX for sure. And yes, I know Fletcher, although I haven't met him in person yet. If you happen to be in town, feel free to look me up :cool: Scott Brady of Expeditions West is here too.

MrMoMo, the concept that you mention is frequently seen on the 70's series of LC.

http://www.innovation-campers.com/ does some conversions similar to the westfalia style too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom