fj80 saves H1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I took my 80 on its first trail ride to Bald Mountain CA. IT was a great ride with no damage. On the top of the mountain I was enjoyng my sub when a H1 decided to show off. All he showed was complete stupidity. The twenty thousand dollars of audio/video equipment did nothing to help him. He soon found out that independant suspension does not work well for crawln. WE decided the only way to keep him from going over was to winch him out. After all was said and done he put his tail between his legs and never said thank you. I think he got a piece of humble pie.
DSC00016-b.JPG

Last edited:
Can't wait to see those pics!! You should register on an H1/H2 site and post those pics as well :D

Make sure they are small enough and then just pull them up with the browse button.

pic not workin for y'all?

pic! pic! pic! pic! pic! pic! ...sorry I'll shut up now. ( I hate hummers... eh not really just the retards that buy them. They think they can walk all over my 80. God i'd love the chance to show them whats up.) But I really do hate h2's

Look. While it's not a far-fetched concept a Cruiser needs to and can rescue
an H2... without the pics, I won't believe it happened.

I am working on a web site till then, my friend posted some pictures at www.naxja.com then go to the forums, then the sierra chapter, then go to the title "funny story at bald mountain by ZPD" the pictures are their. Ihope to have the web site up soon. :p

i like what i see toy works good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom