FJ80 Items (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I traded in the 80 this past weekend and have the complete set of Husky Liners for sale. The liners are black and include the front, 2nd row and Cargo liner. The front are worn the most (obviously) but the 2nd row and Cargo are in good shape. I'll take $50 for all of them. I do have pics that I can email.

94 Toyota Land Cruiser Factory Repair Manual. Front cover is slightly bent and some dirty hand marks on the sides of the book but other than that in great shape. $50 I also have a pic of this I can email.

80 series Toyota sunroof wind deflector. Missing nut to fasten down one of the 2 hangars. FREE to good home just pay shipping.

Prices do not include shipping. Located in Charlotte, NC. For more info please email me at mhall10407@yahoo.com or post on this list.
Thanks,
Mike

next in line for liners

dan

sent you an email

Gotta check the for sale more often...I call 3rd in line for the liners.

I don't know where I stand in the pecking order, but for the record I emailed Mike for pictures at 9:05pm PST 2-16-05. Heh - it appears that I'm clairvoyant. Dunno how that related to forum time..

DougM

IdahoDoug said:
I don't know where I stand in the pecking order, but for the record I emailed Mike for pictures at 9:05pm PST 2-16-05. Heh - it appears that I'm clairvoyant. Dunno how that related to forum time..

DougM

Hey Doug
If you are refering to the manual, I'll give up my spot to you.

IdahoDoug said:

DougM
In my book, 9:05 PST would put you in the front of the line...beating Eric by 31 minutes. :)

would love to get my hands on the sunroof deflector..

can paypal.com you the shipping...

let me know if you still have it.

cheers

Kaderabek said:
Well that's not good news.

TJK

I think he is still on track, Maybe he will fess up

Update on Sale Items

I checked my email and the board to see who posted or emailed me first and Eric got the liners. Sorry guys. Waiting to see if the factory manual and wind deflector are definitely spoken for. If for some reason something doesn't work I'll contact the next in line.
Thanks,
Mike

Eric, ya bastidge! Heh.

Thanks Mike, for posting your stuff.

DougM

Emailed you about the manual. I'll wait my turn in line, of course. I am local.

Did you try to sell your 80 here? I just bought mine 2 weeks ago, don't know if I talked to you or not. ANy aftermarket goodies on it? Which dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom