For Sale FJ80 Exhaust manifolds and other exhaust parts - PLEASE SPECIFY YEAR SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
$55 each manifold (Two manifolds on each engine) INCLUDING SHIPPING within USA.
Please state front manifold or rear manifold as they are not the same.
Heat Shields - only a few available are $25 each piece and ship free with manifolds, or add $23 for shipping each.

For 1993 and 1994 - One pair of down pipes (connect to the exhaust manifold) $100 for the pair - Local pickup only.
For 1995-97 - Down pipes $60. With Cats $175. Shipping NOT AVAILABLE - Local pickup only

$55 each manifold (Two manifolds on each engine) INCLUDING SHIPPING within USA.
Please state front manifold or rear manifold as they are not the same.
Heat Shields - only a few available are $25 each piece and ship free with manifolds, or add $23 for shipping each.

For 1993 and 1994 - One pair of down pipes (connect to the exhaust manifold) $100 for the pair - Local pickup only.
For 1995-97 - Down pipes $60. With Cats $175. Shipping NOT AVAILABLE - Local pickup only
are they still available ???

Thanks

Hi, please let me know which of the parts above and any other that you are looking for.

Thanks,
The down pipes are sold, I have the exhaust manifolds and possibly the heat shields for the manifolds.

hello, interested in the heat shields, any chance i can get a pic..
thanks again

This is for your 97 1FZE motor, I want to be sure. A good pair of exhaust manifolds is $75+ shipping. I would estimate shipping between $50 and $70 due to their weight and odd sized calling for larger box than a flat rate. I have them off and I can pack them and ship them on a days notice. Paypal as gift, or Venmo works. I ship at actual cost so I may be able to trim the shipping cost.

It is, yes but I’m just using them to mock up a turbo manifolds so you could send me the rustiest crappiest ones you can find and I’d be perfectly happy. Got and junk ones you’d like to part with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom