FJ80 ARB Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was in an accident with this bumper back in January. I hit a rock head on.....obviously. Anyway I believe the front end of the bumper is straight as in there isn't any bend in the frame horn locations, it did however tweak the frame of my truck. I don't know what this bumper is worth but I'm willing to entertain any offer b/c I'd like it out of the way.

Here's the hiccup.......the bumper is located in southern VT (Stratton Mtn) and thats my second residence so local pick up would be needed. I tried shipping it to another member multiple ways and it was a disaster due to me not living there and the size of the bumper.

I have a bunch more pics and can email them if you'd like. This bumper would be great for someone willing to chop and weld, its actually an easy fix.
PA270052.JPG
PA270050.JPG
PA270053.JPG

We're going to need some better pictures, right now with what you are showing you can't tell if there's a huge bend it the bumper of if it's straight. How fast were you going when you hit this rock? Was it a rock or boulder?

Any chance of meeting at the bottom of the NY Thruway?

Boulder it was and I was doing less then 25mph. I was in an ice storm. I'm not going to be able to get more pics until I go up again and I don't know when that will be.

Yes, he's getting it this w/e. If there is an issue and he doesn't want it then I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom