SOLD FJ62 A440F transmission and transfer case near Yosemite, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an extra FJ62 transmission and transfer case that came with a 1989 FJ62 I just bought. The previous owner apparently bought this transmission to get a part he needed for his transmission. I'm new to the FJ62 world so I don't know what part he took from it, and I also have no idea what condition the transmission is in. It's free to whoever wants to pick it up, I will not ship it. I'm located in Oakhurst, California, right outside of Yosemite National Park.

Also, I'm searching for a few interior trim pieces so maybe we can do a little trade action if you happen to have spare pieces.

87F07295-D7E3-4F58-99B1-77D16102D220.jpeg

67788462-7BAC-4A33-97A8-FE98E4C6F55D.jpeg

9844E791-98CC-42D9-A7BF-6D3283E6C5B7.jpeg

A22CD9FF-F494-450C-8FC6-0A2092AA233D.jpeg

47CC6D3A-99AA-422F-96BA-55E871474E6C.jpeg

Can you pull the transfer and ship it? I’ll give you $ for your troubles as well as cover shipping. I can set up shipping via your local Fastenal store. All you need to do is drop it off.

If you have a brown interior, I may be able to assist you. What are you looking for?

Can you pull the transfer and ship it? I’ll give you $ for your troubles as well as cover shipping. I can set up shipping via your local Fastenal store. All you need to do is drop it off.
Unfortunately I won't really have any free time for the next couple weeks, which is why I'd rather have someone pick up the whole unit. If I still have it and time opens up I'll make sure to get in contact with you.

I’m not in a hurry but I can understand if you’re in a hurry to open up the space.

I could definitely use that to help keep other cruisers alive.
I’ll shoot you a pm.
thanks!
Georg @ Valley Hybrids, Cruiser Brothers & Long Range America

You should get these parts you need in good condition and free from whoever gets your parts. I have a few brown interior parts but not the specific parts you mentioned. Parts are getting more and more difficult/expensive to find in good condition. Welcome to the community by the way.

You should get these parts you need in good condition and free from whoever gets your parts. I have a few brown interior parts but not the specific parts you mentioned. Parts are getting more and more difficult/expensive to find in good condition. Welcome to the community by the way.
Yeah I've been looking around the internet and parts are pretty tough to come by. I bought everything I could new from toyota, but the rest I'll just source used. And thanks, I went from having a 94, 97, and 2000 4Runner to now having a 97 lx450 and 89 FJ62. Oh and a few lexus cars haha, guess I'm addicted to Toyotas

Send me a list of the parts you need via Pm and I'll see what I have for you.

Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom