SOLD FJ62 A440F Automatic transmission WITH vacuum t-case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
I've just started parting out the newest acquisition (early production '88 FJ62). I bought it to get it running, then decide where to go from there. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the previous owner had pulled the spark plugs out and left them out for an extended period of time........engine's locked solid! Soooooo, rather than go too much farther into it, I decided to part it out.

I have not driven this truck, so I cannot personally attest to the condition of the transmission. However, the truck only has about 135,000 miles on it, and the transmission fluid smells completely normal to me, so I presume it's in good condition.

I have looked around on the internet, and the cheapest A440F transmission I've been able to find is $1,250 + shipping for a known-running one. Therefore, to be fair, I am asking half of that ($625) for this one WITH the transfer case!

Please let me know if you need one, and I'll get an estimated shipping cost on it. Thanks.

Initial exterior 5.JPG

Last edited:
You should edit your title to show it includes the transfer case. Probably get a lot more interest.

You should edit your title to show it includes the transfer case. Probably get a lot more interest.
Good thought. Can't seem to do it on an iPhone so I'll do it when I get to a PC.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Any more interest? Missed a couple of folks who bought closer to their location, even though they spent more on just the transmission.......soooo, if anyone needs a 62 tranny, lemme know.

Thanks.

Guy said he wanted it, so I went to the effort of pulling it, palletizing it, and ship-pricing it.......then he said he changed his mind. :bang:

Sooooooo, it's still available! $625 + shipping. I can't find another low-mileage one priced even close to that (and the others do NOT come with the transfer case)

Tranny 1.JPG
Tranny 2.JPG

Guy said he wanted it, so I went to the effort of pulling it, palletizing it, and ship-pricing it.......then he said he changed his mind. :bang:

Sooooooo, it's still available! $625 + shipping. I can't find another low-mileage one priced even close to that (and the others do NOT come with the transfer case)

View attachment 1517560 View attachment 1517561

Welcome to my world.

Will advise tomorrow Dave, but there is a chance I might take this off of your hands...

And you know I don't kick tires. ;)

I'll text you when I find out. :)

hmm, I'm interested. My transmission went out last weekend. Did i just miss this opportunity, or is it still available. If you still have it, what';s the cost of shipping to Pasadena, CA?

Welcome to my world.

Will advise tomorrow Dave, but there is a chance I might take this off of your hands...

And you know I don't kick tires. ;)

I'll text you when I find out. :)

hmm, I'm interested. My transmission went out last weekend. Did i just miss this opportunity, or is it still available. If you still have it, what';s the cost of shipping to Pasadena, CA?
Sorry to both of you, just saw your posts on my thread from a few days ago. I have no idea why I get immediate email notifications to my PM's, but I may or may not get notifications on threads to which I'm subscribed!

Anyway, it's still available. If the shipping is the same as it was to another similar California city, the shipping will run about $275. Daan Speth, if you can PM me your complete address, I can get you a more exact number.

Thanks guys, and sorry for my delay in responding........
dnp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom