fj60 OEM Shocks For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Practically brand new. I thought I was gonna buy some time and ride stock for awhile, but after about 2,800 miles with the OEM stock shocks I got all giddy and went ahead and put on the OME suspension....so I have these stock fj60 shocks needing a new home.

If you're needing some stock toyota OEM shocks for a sixty wagon, come get them from me.

OEM shocks
2,800 miles on them
$50

Dan

San Rafael

Are these still available? My brother in Benicia has a mostly stock 85 FJ60 and mentioned he might be in the market. He wants to go OME asap, but might pick these up in the mean time. Please let me know. Thanks.

OEM Shocks....Yep, still got em.

I still have them, nice and clean and ready to smooth your ride. You can pick them up in San Rafael. I'm also open to trades. I need a left rear tail light lens, roof rack, 5 speed transmission (h-55?), 33X10.5's, XM ready stereo, paint job, window tinting, ARB/Kaymar bumbers, winch.......optima battery.......................

I spoke with him this morning. He wants them, but will have to wait a bit. His alloy rims are leaking air and he needs to get a new set. He ordered steel wheels this morning and said he'll have to wait a week or two. Between Christmas, new wheels, and a wife with a budget, he has to lay low. I'll keep you up to date. Thanks for responding. I'll email you again next week or sooner if things change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom