Vendor FJ60 NEW Billet Aluminum Choke Knob Anodized Lazar Etched TOP SHELF Quality .... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
mega_watermark_53379697 - Copy - Copy111.jpg

FJ60 NEW Billet Aluminum Choke Knob Anodized Lazar Etched TOP SHELF Quality ....

$78

7C23F6F8-6B11-42A6-80D4-A13A2607D149.jpeg

billit.png

Last edited:
You going to make other knobs too? I see a throttle, wiper, lights, and maybe a few others in my future!

The font Clarity and sharpness is incredible how did you do this? You realize you could probably learn a pretty good living replicating knobs like this for lots of different makes and models vehicles

I had to Study under my Master for a bit ............

i can't take all the credit :beer:

I had to Study under my Master for a bit ............

i can't take all the credit :beer:
Yeah it's still amazing my problem with my truck is the frame I have not been driving it for several years now. I live in the Pacific Northwest and water is like acid on the frame and has chewed off the crossmember tube for the shocks. I still want to hold on to it but the frame needs to be replaced.

Contact Classic Cruisers < ask for branden

he has dry high desert frames there
Yeah I wish it was that easy. I live in western Washington and my God the cost of living here the cost of housing I swear we have turned into California. I'm trying to move it's where I have a room for rent in a house and a dedicated garage spot for my truck. He might be better and easier even though it might cost more to just find a fj60 cross my fingers with no body damage but a bad engine or transmission. When I got my truck I had a lot of fun with it but I was stupid and an idiot and I didn't clean out the crap in the frame rail. The corrosion 8 to the Cross to wear these socks attached to the frame. These are great trucks you just need a place to do the repairs on occasion. I just thought about something quite funny there such thing as flying neighborhoods were pilots will fly and land on the runway and then taxi down to their house and park there playing inside their hanger garage which is also their house. Too bad we didn't have an affordable concept like this for Land Cruiser owners. What part of the country are you in? On the politics the cost-of-living the traffic the homelessness it's getting too much. I understand our governor Inslee is causing a lot of these problems and we just lost I'm some companies including Boeing in Everett because of Ensley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom