Wanted FJ60 Manual (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB 91/92 FJ80 body parts

Need a
DS fender
core support
DS head light assy
DS turn signal
lower valence
all bumper crap
radiator
grill

Bascially the entire front 18" of the truck!

PM me

Last edited:
Yep! heres' a pic of what I have...

air_filter_assby.jpg

2f or f

Wanted 2f or f for cheep that need to be re-build. I am just looking for a core to start re-building as my old 135f is giving me some low compression # and wants a re-build. I would rather find a 2f and re-build that and then swap them out my motor giving me less down time. I need a 2f/f motor, head, intake/ex manifolds, crank, cam. you get the point the a long block. Im in so-cal but guess that any thing south of Reding i could come and get( i will be going to Nor-cal for fathers day). The cheeper the better. Thanks

Ian Rogers
ian.m.rogers@gmail.com

Junk,what else you getting rid of Post CMCC besides the rear bumper?

Yup, metal. Sorry - my truck did not come with one, so I had never actually seen one in person.

Agreed, it serves no purpose other than blocking the cats from view. Sliders are on my list, but my Cruiser Goodies Fund will not be replenished until next year. :crybaby: Until then, I was hoping to help my "exhaust looks like it's hanging too low" look.

So, seeing how this is the type of thing people would be likely to pull off their truck - I was guessing someone might have one lying around they wouldn't mind to part with.

STuff like that usually causes more damage than anything. it's no a very strong piece of metal.

STuff like that usually causes more damage than anything. it's no a very strong piece of metal. Just my 2 cents.

Junk,
Could you post up any specific things inside the truck that you would be willing to part with? (ex. oem aux light switch, or any other switch that would be useful) Thanks!

might have what you're looking for...

If you don't get a response, I might be wiling to sell mine. I've been hanging on to them in case some year I wanted to spring over my 60. I doubt I'll ever do that.

PM me if you can't get what you want from that link...I'm just in Louisville and will be in the market for sliders very soon. ;)

CardinalFJ60

Junk said:
everything :D

I'd like to get dibs on the front bumper...that is if you're taking names yet (since EVERYTHING is going) if the everything might include lockers ARB or axles locked I'll take those too :D

right on

CardinalFJ60 said:
If you don't get a response, I might be wiling to sell mine. I've been hanging on to them in case some year I wanted to spring over my 60. I doubt I'll ever do that.

PM me if you can't get what you want from that link...I'm just in Louisville and will be in the market for sliders very soon. ;)

CardinalFJ60

i've got 2 1/2 skyjackers on right now. waving my options.

lets see what happens

why not SOA the 60?
youll love it if you wheel it
i did mine, pretty easy,just alot of labor

1991 LC 3rd row seat mounting bars

I need mounts for the 3rd row seats. Im unsure as to what these mounts are called but I think they are what is used to connect the seats to the frame. please let me know how much if you have them.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom