Wanted FJ60 Manual (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

birfield needed

What year are you looking for? Coarse or fine spline?

WILL

Anyone want to sell there WET OKOLE's for an 80 series?

I am looking for the WET OKOLE's seat covers for a '96 80-series. If you want to part with yours let me know.

thanks,
joe

Disc brake fj40/55 wheels in WA or ?

John, i've got 4 chrome ones from my BJ60 and 4-5 from my old BJ42. Only thing, is that would require a ferry ride across the water and an afternoon with "Yukon Jack"!!! Haha...
Let me know!
:beer:
Dan
nsi94@shaw.ca

birfield needed

It's an 87 so I think coarse splined.

I need to replace the cigarette lighter in my '40

I need the power outlet to run my stuff....Thanks in advance.

Does anybody own a Man-a-fre 4+plus front bumper w/ winch mount?

Know where I can get one cheaper than thru man-a-fre???

remember, there is a 12v outlet in the glovebox. (it's sooo cool.)

jonathan

i'll check and see if i have any in the "box of crazy and misc. stuff/switches" that a PO gave me.

Heater assembly

i can pull one out of a parts truck, maybe, if you need it.

i'll have to go and look to see how complete it is.

jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

Looking for a distributor

while you're puttin in a new distributor, i would look around for an electronic one.

i did the switch this spring, and i love it. gave me some extra mpg, and i don't have to screw with points ever again. and the switch itself wasn't really that bad.

i got mine (for a 2F) out of a 79 nova w/ an I6. i'm sure someone on here can tell you what range of gm cars you can find to fit an F.

jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

Does anybody own a Man-a-fre 4+plus front bumper w/ winch mount?

Thanks, that looks sharp but I was after the one that has the "grill guard"/winch cover that sorta tilts forward. (otherwise, just like yours) Thanks.

Re:Anyone want to sell there WET OKOLE's for an 80 series?

I have some somewhere in the garage closet. If I can find em and nothing pissed on em, then you can have em for free. They're black and gray and ordered back in '00, so not in the best shape. I'll look for em.........

Re:WTB:Chrome door handles, chrome mirror kit, LX450 corners, & other FZJ-80 par

Uh, no, not a joke. I need to have a different looking cruiser cause two people have exactly the same looking green ones. 93 or 94(says Toyota on grille). And I don't know why, but an old lady keeps waving to me whenever she sees me. And she smiles at me if i'm parked somewhere. Weird........

And Land Pimp, got pics?? My Cruiser is emerald green. You can see pics on my cardomain site. The only thing is shipping. It took 3 weeks for an envelope in first class to go to California, and UPS & FedEx takes a week or more for rush delivery.......But let me know.....

Re:WTB:Chrome door handles, chrome mirror kit, LX450 corners, & other FZJ-80 par

My appologies, to each their own (I'm not a fan of chrome)... If you don't find them, I believe there is chrome "paint" for plastic that you could do it yourself or could have a good body shop do it for you.

You didn't say how old the lady was or what she looked like?

Anyone want to sell there WET OKOLE's for an 80 series?

nice! :D
Thanks!!..let me know what the shipping $ are and i will send you a check.

i will PM you

thanks,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom