Wanted FJ60 Manual (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB: Shifter Parts

I am looking for all of the parts to convert a three speed t-case from vacuum shift to mechanical floor shift. I believe that the parts from a four speed will also work.

Thanks

Scout PS Box

I'm looking for Scout PS Box. It will be going into a '70 FJ40 with a 350 sbc.

Re: Windshield hinges

How much do you want for em?? How much for shipping to 89410??

THANKS!

Re: 81 FJ60 Owners Manual

I don't have one but found a great source for used manuals. After making bids on ebay, trying to save a buck, I tried www.campusi.com they are a search engine for books. The cost was half of what they are selling for on ebay.
Good luck

Wanted stock carb

Well, lookin for a stock carb for a 73FJ40 with the F engine. Mine is so damn screwed up right now it's not even funny :mad: The PO did a number on the linkage, and the accelerator pump is acting up. I was wondering if anyone would sell me a good stock carb? Needs to be complete and working. I can't afford a Weber conversion ($400) right now or I'd just do that. If you have something that's in good shape and cheap drop me a line! Thanks!

Re: FJ45 PU SHORT BED (BED ONLY)

where are you located? i''ve got an old one somewhat rusty in colorado.

Re: 45 hardtop pieces and l apron

got the apron, but still need the "j" hooks. hey proffitt, did you ever find some? anybody?

FJ60 rear axle

I'm looking for a rear axle housing for an FJ60. Let me know if you have any spares for sale.

Re: Windshield hinges

hey,

there's a set of hinges on ebay right now, not too bad.

jonathan

Re: Don't Laugh - FJ25 Parts Wanted

hey jim,

there's a 25 up on ebay right now (or at least it was friday). might want to check it out.

jonathan

Re: Wanted stock carb

I have what may be an F carb. You can have it for the price of shipping. I got it from a fellow club member. Anyway drop me a line if you are interested. It will need a rebuild kit most likely but other than that i think its all there? I have a few more pictures if you need to check them out.

Stew

Re: Wanted stock carb

Cool, thank you very much for the reply. Is there any way that I can talk you into taking a couple more digital shots for me? Can you take a shot from every side? I would greatly appreciate it. Give me a shipping cost to ZIP 72712 when you get a chance. Thanks again!

Re: Don't Laugh - FJ25 Parts Wanted

Thanks Jonathan,
Don't like to talk to much about other people or their stuff. :-X Let's just say the last few bits that I'm scratching for are also missing from that truck.
Jim

brake booster

anyone out there got a good condition vacuum booster for a '73 fj40? I am located in Colorado

Re: brake booster

thanks for the response-but do you know if it's compatible with the all-drum "73?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom