FJ60 INCLINOMETER (w/pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used inclinometer for a FJ60 just like the Austrailian ones('cause it is!)

$125 or offer plus shipping, can provide wiring instructions for clock/lights

In San Diego, CA

I have the same thing, but would be very interested in the wiring instructions :)
thank you,
Jan

Jan-78FJ40 said:
I have the same thing, but would be very interested in the wiring instructions :)
thank you,
Jan

Yes I can have a look-see tonite and let you know...........

Might be sold........................

SOLD

Thanks for your interest..............

i echo the interest in wiring pictures. i tried matching the colors, but it didn't like that.

OK here goes..................

Black/Green(double wire) 12V ground
Green/Green(double wire) Lights...to park light wire in column switch(use your FSM)
Red wire...12V constant power(NOT your cig lighter--it's switched)
Blue wire...Switched 12V

I forgot to mention this is 12V only.....on a 24V you must use a voltage reducer

i'm a wiring idiot and will have to have to pull out the dash and take another look. it's not real clear which wires are supposed to go to which from what you mention. hopefully another look will show me the light.

With a test light and your key you can figure it out........

with the key off and lights off check wires for 12V...connect to the RED wire

then turn the key to ACC and check for power on a diiferent wire(the lighter will do).......connect to the BLUE wire

Turn on the park lights..You'll have to find a light wire(I think there's also one on the lighter or heater control)...connect the Double Green wires

Connect the Black/Green double wires to a good ground on the METAL part of the dash..............

all done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom