FJ60 - front & rear axles, birfields, OME steering stablizer, H42, RHD steering, etc. (1 Viewer)

Ducks

SILVER Star
EDIT: Everything is now in Oregon at zip code 97224. Nothing has been sold yet so everything is up for grabs.

I'm moving to Oregon and need to clean out my garage. I have two birfields, front axles, and rear axles - $50 each.

I have an almost new OME steering stablizer - $50

I have RHD steering components - $50

An H42 with 160,000 miles on it - $50

I live in Davis, CA 95618 - you pay for shipping.

:beer:

Last edited:

Ducks

SILVER Star
Sorry, this is all out of an October 1984 FJ60 except for the RHD stuff which is from an HJ61.

Ducks

SILVER Star
bump.gif

Still available. Everything is now in Sherwood, Oregon 97224.

I am putting 60 axles on my 40, are the axles ome? what condition? would you sell only the long shaft front and rear? Do you have the housings?

Thanks

matt

Ducks

SILVER Star
Hey Matt,

avanti179 pm'd me first about the axles and birfs but I'm not sure which axles he is interested in. You're second in line. The axles are oem. I replaced them with Longfield's and Poly Pro's. The axles are in fine condition. There is nothing wrong with them. I'd rather sell the birfs with the front axles but if no one wants the birfs then I'll sell just the axles. I'm currently using the axle housings. The rear axles have 180,000 miles on them and the fronts don't look used that much.

:beer: Chad

I am putting 60 axles on my 40, are the axles ome? what condition? would you sell only the long shaft front and rear? Do you have the housings?

Thanks

matt

Ducks

SILVER Star
Sale pending on the axles and birfs. Avanti179 is supposed to come get them next weekend. Matt you are still second in line if the sale falls through.

:beer: Chad

Ducks

SILVER Star
avanti179 only wants the short front inner axle and the birfields. So Matt, do you want the long front inner axle? The rear axles are also still available. Matt, did you just want the long side?

Chad

Ducks

SILVER Star
avanti backed out of buying the birfields and axles. Everything is still for sell. Who wants what? I'll get stuff out of storage tomorrow and weigh them to figure out shipping.

I found some axles lose by and am not sure if its going to go through. Ill let you know either way next week.

thanks matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom