Wanted FJ60/FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in search of a 60s series in decent shape, I don't mind a small project. I unfortunately have a low budget of about 5k. So I expect some body damage/mechanical issues. I reside in Wyoming, so Colorado, Montana, South Dakota, and Utah areas would be preferred. Complete vehicles preferred. I do have a 2000 Tacoma I can trade for some money off. Thanks!

I'm thinking of selling my Bruiser. I recently had to move and she has to live outside now, which hasn't been the best situation and won't be long term for this rig. She is an 88 with ~215K, typical to bad cancer on the rear wheel wells, but little more than that where I don't already have replacement parts. 2 or 2.5 inch lift, I was told OEM, but it could have been OME. I use her for elk hunting, so she has been my "go anywhere" since moving back to Montana and would be my preferred daily driver if I needed to drive more. I don't like taking her long distance just because it is a slow ride and costs a lot in fuel. All original glass with VIN engraved, electrical is about 95% (happy to share all the known issues). Your price range will work for me, I was thinking 4500. And I am in Helena Montana now.

Lets figure out how to connect via phone, and maybe this will work out. I am in no hurry to sell now that it is winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom