Fj60(62?) a/c compressor, fan speed switch NIB, SOR Tuff Duck seat covers FJ60/62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I figured I'd list these here before I Ebay'ed them:

-1 (used) Nippodenso a/c compressor for Fj60 series (maybe 62 as well?) I bought this for my 83 on Ebay several months ago, but my cruiser turned out to be one the handful out there that have a dealer installed system which used a different compressor/bracket instead of factory, so this did not fit. It's seems to be in very good shape externally, is clean (not oily or black), and the clutch turns easily by hand so it's not frozen. (I wound up buying a 2 groove Sandan universal and am still in the process of replacing the rest of the system and converting to R134). $50 plus shipping (what I paid for it). Insurance extra. Pictures taken and sent on request.

All that said, this is being sold as-is as I never got it on my cruiser to ensure it works. If it's bad.....we'll work something out; the last thing I want to do is screw a curiser person, especially after being screwed myself by Kruzrtek with a carb rebuild scam he worked on me (money and no carb!).

-1 fan speed switch for '83 FJ60. This should fit several years of '60s, but I'm not sure. Located under the dash in the air duct on the driver side, these control all fan speeds with differeing size/resistance wires which easily become brittle and break when old-if one or more fan speeds don't work on your cruiser, this probably is the culprit. Mine failed last year, and the replacement I bought from my not-so-friendly local Toyota dealer failed as well, so I ordered another. As it turned out, I was the dummy here and didn't fully push in the connection to the new on I put in, and it fell out after a week or so and mimicked the same kind of failure. The dealer refused to take the 2nd one back despite not being used or even tried, so here it is: I paid $40 some-odd dollars for it, it's yours (N.I.B.) for $15 plus shipping; insurance extra. Pics taken and sent on request.

-1 (full set) of Spectre Off Road Tuff-Duck seat covers in tan. These are custom made and fit by Spectre pf very tough cordura-type top material mated to what seems to be a waterproof layer on the bottom, and will fit 60 and 62 series. They can be seen here: http://www.sor.com/sor/cat309c.tam?xax=1514

The set includes: (all) matching headrest covers (4), RR seat bottom and top/back cover, both front seat top and bottom/back covers (which have a large stiched-in map pocket on both seat backs).

These were only on my cruiser for two weeks last year before I decided I wanted another color, and off these came. They are in nearly new shape, but may have a light dirt spot (or dog hair!) or two here and there anyway. (I'll be happy to wash them anyway if wanted-your call.)

Spectre sells the set for $260 new, for my cruiser heads on this forum which have helped me so much, I'll let it go for $130 plus shipping-insurance extra.

I don't know many folks here, so no one can really vouch for me personally. However, my Ebay ID is "eismeer" and I have a good history there, if that helps.

Contact me with any questions.

Chris Williams
crucible@bellatlantic.net

I would be game for the seat covers.. please call me @ 818-516-4068 to arrange payment, or paypal.

Brett,

Email reply sent.

Chris

crucible said:
Brett,

Email reply sent.

Chris

hmm didnt get anything yet..

Please PM me on the AC condenser?

Thanks

Mike S

Brett, you have another PM.

Mike, PM sent per your request.

Chris

I emailed ya on the seat covers- also, if anyone else needs the a/c condensor- I bought one from someone on the board her recently, but didn't end up using it bcause we changed out the seal in mine and it worked fine. So if anyone wants it let me know and we can work something out.

Seat covers sold pending payment. My apologies for everyone else who expressed interest; it took awhile for the buyer to finalize.

A/c compressor and switch still avialable.

Cruc

Sorry I lagged :-(

Punt once before Ebay: a/c compressor and switch still available. Note this is the compressor pump, not the condensor.

Cruc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom