For Sale FJ55 trail rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i have played with selling my rig before, but now its for real, i have an itch to build something so its time to see if there is interested in my pig to bring in some money or some new equipment for the shop, i'm totally open to horsetrading.

its a 75FJ55 thats got a lot of work in to it.
isuzu turbo diesel engine to a R150 5 speed with a marlin doubler and cruiser case.
axles are still stock, all these years still no lockers.
37" tires on a SOA kept low.
recently did the cage, still needs some finishing, a few crossovers and frame tie in.
runs and drives great, the only known issue is a rear main seal leak and the brake master should be replaced soon.

there is alot more and i can take pics of anything. we can even talk about some of the finishing work to the cage ect.

as mentioned, it runs and drives great, its always been a good driver and never lets me down. i have lots of misc. 55 related stuff that will go with the rig, most of you can re-sell but i dont need any of it so it will be included.

i am totally open to trades/partial trades. always looking for shop equip. the big stuff like lathe, mill, brake, plasma ect.

motorcycles? dual sport or japanese cafe custom stuff.

big telescope? would love an sct or similar

1st ammendment type stuff? AR maybe

i will start off at $6k,,, feel free to talk to me, i'm pretty easy going.

photobucket-1098-1344093346567.jpg

photobucket-848-1344093383783.jpg

photobucket-2663-1344093416154.jpg

photobucket-1538-1344093445179.jpg

photobucket-1784-1344093474517.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, seems like free speech is way behind guns and weed in the media. i figured the order of amendments might need some amending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom