FJ55 Iron Pig Shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thorvald

Threads
Website
www.pointyhatdesigns.com
I've been wanting to do a pig shirt for a while, and finally got around to it. On the front is the blueprint outline front facing- I flipped the steering wheel to the left. It's on the left chest, and is light orange.
The back is a drawing I did, with the back of a pig.

Shirts are Gildan navy, 100%cotton, 6oz. They are pre-shrunk and I wash them after screening to make sure they are cured. They run pretty true to size.
I made a few up, what I have is:
2XL- 3
XL- 2
L- 1
Medium- 3
Small- 3

I can do kids sizes if there's demand.
I do have a few more listed on etsy, and a couple hoodies as well.
Price for mud is $20 shipped for one shirt, $17 for the second, third, etc.
front:

back:

If you want one of these, and something off etsy, let me know and I'll combine the order for mud price.
View Land Cruiser by PointyHatDesigns on Etsy

Paypal is good, info at pointyhatdesigns.com
or I'll take a postal check.
PM me or post in here.

Last edited:
Last edited:
current etsy sale buy three or more of any items and get free shipping.

Last edited:
Still available. I printed some of the 40 prints on paper and can do that if anyone is interested also. $15.50 shipped in the lower 48 states. The pig can be pretty much any color.

Do you have any XL FJ40 (mustard) in navy or green ?

I have a green that I can finish up if you want it. I can have it ready to ship out tomorrow.

i checked out your etsy site very cool stuff like this shirt and color (army green with red 40) above^...can you make it in a 2XL?
i would also do the army green shirt you do with the 'teq' symbol on the front and the large FJ40 drawing on the back (listed as 'FJ40 Series Land Cruiser LandCruiser Adult Large Army Green Tshirt' on your etsy site) in 2XL too..
thanks....dave
i'll check back for an answer or you can pm me...

Last edited:
i checked out your etsy site very cool stuff like this shirt and color (army green with red 40) above^...can you make it in a 2XL?
i would also do the army green shirt you do with the 'teq' symbol on the front and the large FJ40 drawing on the back (listed as 'FJ40 Series Land Cruiser LandCruiser Adult Large Army Green Tshirt' on your etsy site) in 2XL too..
thanks....dave
i'll check back for an answer or you can pm me...

I can do it in 2X, I'll have to order them. I'll send you a pm
:cheers:

got it thanks! these are really cool shirts!

Still time to get these for Christmas.

All orders of $50 or more get free shipping now until Christmas.
Enter FREESHIP when checking out.

Back to school sale, buy $30 of items in the etsy store and get $10 off, basically buy two shirts get one free. Enter code BTSS2014 at checkout.
Only for items printed, if you spend $30 plus a special order, it will work. Until the end of August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom