fj55/fj45 corner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserbrett

GOLD Star
Threads
If you open FJ45 or FJ55 corner for that matter, the bar at the top that would open the classifieds section has an issue with spacing. the last post info and the posts and views info are occupying the same space, at least on Mozilla.

I guess I wasnt specific, but on Mozilla, once you are in the FJ55 section for example, the FJ55 classifieds thread link, above the stickies, under the three master tabs(tech, classifieds, TLCA..) has issues with the spacing/placing of the info on the right end(where the thread count/posts etc is. I dont know how to screen capture, but If I could I would.

Firefox 2.0.0.12

might try clearing your cookies and doing a hard-refresh (ctrl-F5) on that page....ALL pages are rendered the same, so they should all appear the same....your browser may be trying to cache an old template

Its only the pages with the dedicated vehicle specific classifeds section. Does it for the FJ25-45-55 sections...

does it do it in the Diesel tech section, where it has a sub forum?

what about in the Clubhouse sections?

I've tried 3 browsers....none show any issues....

yes. same thing in diesel forum. did the ctrl-F5 deal, same thing. Just installed the latest mozilla update for the browser I have and its still there. doesnt bother me, just wanted to point it out. how can I screen capture? I'd love to show rather than explain.

here is what I see....(my settings include the ads too...your's may not...)
fj55.jpg

oh, it's the COLUMNS....

hhhmmmmm....i'm offline all weekend, but will look more into it on Monday....haven't seen that problem anywhere on my system, with multiple browsers....

sounds like yours is not rendering the tables correctly

Brett, if you know how to take a screenshot do this:

Hold down the control key and click in the black part around the yellow button where the FJ55 Classifieds link is. Keep holding down control and the left mouse button and drag your mouse all the way over to the other edge where the post count should be. Then take a screenshot. It should show how the those cells are laying themselves out visually.

-----Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom